I live in Japan and I love it. Well, and then other times I hate it. Jeez, I don't know. Let's just say it's complicated. But beer helps. Anyway, check out Japanese Rule of 7 and you'll get the picture.
Latest Blog Posts
- How Japan Killed my Vegetarianism
- Are Japanese People Retarded?
- Your Brain on 10,000 Sentences
- Renting an Apartment in Japanon May 14, 2016 in Living In JapanI recently moved to a new apartment, my sixth since coming to Japan, and I couldn’t be happier. My first place left a wee bit to be desired, consisting of a dreary, small box with alternating views of a machine shop and a cinder-block wall. Wel...
- 7 Rules for Karaoke in Japan
- What Japanese Girls Want
- Japan’s a Scam
- Making Friends in Japan
- Tokyo Salaries: All You Need to Know
- Going to a Japanese Dentist
- Taking a Japanese Nameon Sep 12, 2015 in Living In JapanLiving in Japan long enough will make you mental. I’m pretty sure I can convince you of this. But let’s back up, to when I lived in the U.S. There, I dated a Taiwanese gal named Amy. She had long black hair, an incredibly tight body, and loved ka...
- What’s Japan Like?
- Avoiding Meltdown in Japan
- Why Japanese People Lie
- A Friend of Mine Learned Japanese in 1 Year
- How to Write Japanese
- Going to Alcoholics Anonymous in Japan
- Life and Death in Japan
- Going to a Japanese Hospital
- Why are Japanese so Skinny?