Latest Blog Posts
- A dreamy, vintage vanity deskon Aug 29, 2016Hi everyone! Summer is over, kids are back to school (In Norway, kids have been going to school for two weeks allready) and I am back to work. We had a lovely summer vacation, and two warm, delightfull weeks in Greece. But it is good to be back. I ca...
- Makeover of a 80`s something rolled top desk
- An old, vintage dresser in Miss Mustard Seed milkpaint
- A planked top dining table
- A vintage inspired dining room rolling carton Feb 1, 2016Phuuu.... that was a long sentence, but it describes my new piece of furniture so well!(I left out the swearing and cursing that occured while putting it together...)I had my heart set on making a vintage looking cart/shelving for our dining room aft...
- Teak secretaire transformation
- Mid century vanity desk
- French vintage dresser
- Mellow Yellow cooffetable
- Old, wooden chairon Aug 20, 2015A few weeks ago I picked up a vintage closet. I immediately knew this was ment to stand in our kids room. Only thing was, we could`nt get it up the stairs! Believe me, we tried! So, we had to call on our neigbour to help us lift it up on the veranda.
- DIY House Bedon Aug 13, 2015 in diyPinterest is a crazy thing you guys! I actually blame ALL of my crazy outsprings on Pinterest! I`m sure my husband does as well...I have been looking at these DIY housebeds for a while now, and really wanted to make one for my 4 yeear old. Something...
- Drop-leaf table with grainsack stripes
- Dining room essentials; a vintage cupboard in new paint
- Rustic wooden farmhouse sign DIY
- For the love of Milk Paint
- Some times you just need simplicity
- Slip cover in progresson Mar 23, 2015Happy monday everyone!It might look as spring has arrived, or at very least it is on its way!Did anyone get a good look at the solar eclipse last week?? Here in my town it was to cloudy and gray to see anything else than the light fading...Anyway....
- New Years resolution; do pilates and a dining room make-over
- Hot right now: Paper book wreath
- Little wood table in gray suit; MMS`s Shutter Grey and Trophy Grey