Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for My Journey to Black Belt
- Farewell!on Feb 14, 2015I haven't posted to this blog for about 1 year now and felt that I shouldn't just leave without saying goodbye.I have been busy training to be an artist (a childhood dream) and I have just set up a small creative business. This is why I haven't had t...
- Matt's sponsored 100 press-up challenge!on Mar 20, 2014Last week my son, Matt, did his sponsored 100 press-up challenge in front of our karate class as part of his fundraising efforts for his Kilimanjaro challenge.I thought he made an heroic effort to achieve this challenge as he found it harder than he...
- Kilimanjaro 2014 challengeon Jan 24, 2014Hi, so sorry to be absent so long, life has just been so busy these last few months!This blog post is a shameless appeal to promote my son's fundraising appeal - well, you know we mother's will do anything to help our offspring!My 18 year old son is...
- Something to say!on Dec 2, 2013Sorry I haven’t been blogging for a while. It’s partly because we have had some illness in the family, partly because of college commitments and partly because I haven’t had anything interesting to blog about recently – with over 200 posts un...
- Martial Art or Self-Defence?
- End of summer training.....
- Some eclectic karate musings....
- Karate punching is like swimming...
- A blog worth reading...