Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Life's like that
- A nice advice from Calvinon Mar 16, 2014 in life laughs...
- Life laughs from Calvin and Hobbeson Mar 15, 2014 in life laughs...
- Life is a one way street.on Mar 13, 2014 in Life MetaphorsLife is a one-way street. No matter how many detours you take, none of them leads back.So enjoy life's every moment as none of them will happen the same way again.
- Like is like a rainbow 2on Mar 7, 2014 in life's like thatLife is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to makeits colors appear.
- Never look down on someoneon Mar 5, 2014 in life reflectionsNever look down on someone unless you're helping them up.
- Three important thingson Mar 1, 2014 in life thoughtsIn life never forget these important things: One, that home is not a place, but a feeling. Two, that time is not measured by a clock, but by moments. And three, that heartbeats are not heard, but felt and shared.
- Life according to Calvin and Hobbes 2on Feb 27, 2014 in life laughs...
- Live in the presenton Feb 24, 2014 in life quotes...
- Life is like a game of seesawon Feb 22, 2014 in Life MetaphorsLife is like a game of seesaw, full of ups and downs. But when you are down a good friend may come to bring you up again... if none, you can always improvise.
- Life according to Calvin and Hobbeson Feb 20, 2014 in life laughsLife is like topography, Hobbes. There are summits of happiness and success, flat stretches of boring routine, and valleys of frustration and failure.