We're Jessica and Kevin, two twenty-something newlyweds with more heart than house. We share the little two bedroom cottage we call home with our cat, Fievel, and our dog, Indy. It's a tight squeeze, but we wouldn't have it any other way!
Listed in: Home & Garden
Latest Blog Posts for Little House. Big Heart.
- A Few Minor Changeson Jan 25, 2016 in ExpatIf you follow us on Instagram (and you should… we’re fun people!), you may have noticed a minor thing or two has changed around the Little House – nothing big though. Nothing like having a baby, changing/quitting jobs, or putting...
- Apricot and Bourbon Glazed Ham (aka. The Easter Piggy)on Apr 2, 2015 in In the KitchenIn honor of the holiday weekend, I thought I’d re-share my favorite Easter recipe: my Apricot and Bourbon Glazed Ham, known lovingly around the Beals household as The Easter Piggy. I have made Mr. Piggy every Easter since we moved...
- After the Baby Carriage…on Mar 24, 2015 in Nursery…comes nursery planning! I was going to put this post off a bit, but let’s be honest; I can’t wait to get started on Little Miss’ nursery! The nursery will be in our (only) spare bedroom (we don’t call this...
- Big Life Event #1
- We Missed You!on Mar 2, 2015 in BloggingHi! Little House. Big Heart. is back! Hurrah! We’ve missed you, by the way. Really. We’ve thought long and hard about whether or not we wanted to start blogging again. Life around the Little House has been a bit topsy-turvy...
- A Teaser And National Can it Forward Day
- Reality Check
- Save our Maters!on Aug 6, 2014 in GardeningHey guys! Just take a second and look at how gorgeous our tomato plants are. They’re big, green, and…. they haven’t produced a single tomato all summer. Sure, they’ve produced a few blooms (but not many), but as far as...
- The Warm Fuzzies
- Venting My Frustration