This is the campaign blog of the Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign which aims to include the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City, Philippines into the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural site. It is a culture blog about everything Filipino.
Listed in: Environment
Latest Blog Posts for Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- IWD Centennial, March 8, 2011
- Caloocan City Residents Proclaim Andres Bonifacio as Unang Pangulo ng Pilipinas
- Nadal Wins The 2010 US Open Against Novak Djokovic, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4, 6-2
- Frankie "The Answer" Edgar Dominates BJ Penn in UFC 118
- Miss Philippines Maria Venus Raj Reaches Miss Universe 2010 Finals, Miss Mexico Jimena Navarrete Is Miss Universe 2010
- Supreme Court Issues TRO on SLEX Toll Fee Increase and VAT Impositionon Aug 13, 2010...
- Supreme Court Issues TRO on SLEX Toll Fee Increase and VAT Imposition
- Chael Sonnen Nearly Demolishes Anderson Silva, Silva Escapes with a Last Minute Triangle Choke
- The Iglesia Ni Cristo Celebrates Its 96th Anniversary
- Classes Suspended (No Classes) in Preschool, Elementary and High School in Metro Manila and 15 Other Areas, July 14, 2010 (Wednesday)