Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for The Optical Vision Site
- Comment on Freebie Friday: eBooks Eyecare Marketing Library by Michael Poteon Dec 18, 2016Thanks for posting. EyeCarePro is the correct company name and they can be reached at www.eyecarepro.net. Enjoy the ebooks! They are there to help you become a better marketer for your practice.
- Comment on Five Pinteresting Pinterest Boards We Like by Squeakcaton Dec 17, 2016https://www.pinterest.com/squeakcat/...
- Comment on How Pinteresting! by Squeakcaton Dec 17, 2016https://www.pinterest.com/squeakcat/...
- Comment on How People Are Using Pinterest by Squeakcaton Dec 17, 2016This is how I'm using it to get ideas https://www.pinterest.com/squeakcat/ There are boards for frames, jewelry, fashion. embroidery, etc. All give me ideas.
- Comment on Super Sugar Spex: Eyewear Made From Sugar by June Gilmoreon Dec 14, 2016I really Love Garcia's eyewear I change the color of my glasses daily fit what I'm wearing I currently have over 20 pairs...
- Comment on Spring Hinge Tool Kit by Cathyon Dec 13, 2016I passed on your information to Santinelli...
- Comment on Spring Hinge Tool Kit by PETER KORIMBOon Dec 12, 2016I would like to buy a set of SPRING HINGE TOOL KIT by Santinelli. How do a do that please?
- Comment on Vision West’s Annual Staff Salary Survey by Cathyon Dec 3, 2016Either try to sell them online or contact a vintage store to sell them...
- Comment on Vision West’s Annual Staff Salary Survey by DARCIE BEAUVILon Dec 2, 2016I have many vintage pairs of eyewear including playboy and hotel regency in great condition,and need to sell ASAP. How do I do this?
- Comment on Optical Measurements and Prescription Laws by Evanon Nov 30, 2016John50, do you have a link to this? I'm in NYS and work in health care and have fighting this battle for years (of course the measurement should be part of the prescription and required to be give to the patient). Never mind that it's in...