Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for The Writing Desk
- Camelot at Christmas: What was Christmas like in Arthurian Britain? Guest Post by Mary Anne Yardeon Dec 20, 2016Like a sparrow flying through a Mead Hall…"...O King...you sit a supper in winter, with your commanders and ministers, with a good fire in the midst, while the storms of rain and snow rage outside..."The Venerable Bede, Ecclesiastical History of th...
- New Historical Fiction: The Beaufort Woman: Book Two of The Beaufort Chronicles, by Judith Arnopp
- Special Guest Post: Girl In A Golden Cage by Lucy Branch
- New Historical Fiction ~ First of the Tudors by Joanna Hickson
- The Du Lac Devil (Book 2 of The Du Lac Chronicles), by Mary Anne Yarde
- New Historical Fiction: The Du Lac Devil (Book 2 of The Du Lac Chronicles), by Mary Anne Yarde
- Blog Tour And Giveaway ~ Falling Pomegranate Seeds: The Duty of Daughters, by Wendy J. Dunn
- Guest Post by Maria Hall, author of Reparation: A spiritual Journeyon Dec 1, 2016 in Guest postAvailable from Amazon UK, Amazon US and Amazon AustraliaI never thought I’d ever share my past with anyone, not fully, because it contained a secret that belonged to me alone. But a new relationship changed that resolve and, in time, led...
- Crown of Blood: The Deadly Inheritance of Lady Jane Grey, by Nicola Tallison Nov 3, 2016New on Amazon UK and Amazon USGood people, I am come hither to die, and by a law I am condemned to the same.These were the words uttered by the seventeen-year-old Lady Jane Grey as she stood on the scaffold awaiting death on a cold Feb...
- Book Launch ~ The Autumn Throne (Eleanor of Aquitaine trilogy) by Elizabeth Chadwick