Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for The Part Time Grappler
- BJJ / Grappling tips: Passing the half guard: Dealing with the Underhook
- BJJ / Grappling Tips: Escape Side Controlon Aug 15, 2016 in Técnicas e conceitosThursday sessions at Eddie Kone Academy of jiujitsu focus on NoGi training and Striking For MMA. It is not unlikely to walk onto the mat and see the main class to be run by an experienced coach while Eddie is on the side taking a student through thei...
- BJJ / Grappling tips: Master Rickson Gracie's advice on training part time vs full time
- BJJ Seminar & Summer Grading: New School BJJ with Helio "Soneca" Moreira
- BJJ Gi Review: Globetrotters Competition Gi - New Release!
- BJJ School visit: Gracie Barra Fulham in London, UKon Jul 6, 2016 in ComunidadeGracie Barra as a jiujitsu team have worked hard at spreading their brand of the art to all corners of the world. One such corner is Fulham, a South-London neighbourhood just a short cycle away from the school I work at as a maths teacher.Stripe Prom...
- Kron Rickson Gracie MMA FIGHT Hideo Tokoro
- BJJ / Grappling tips: impassable guard? Start from the bottom of the side control
- Master Rickson Gracie discusses the future of jiu-jitsu with master Pedro Sauer and the head instructors at the Gracie Academy HQ: Ryron and Rener Gracie.
- BJJ / Grappling Tips: How to take the back from closed guard