Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Black Ship Books
- F3, Week 69: Let’s Stir up Some Dramaon Dec 17, 2016 in PromptsPrompt by Joyce Juzwik One definition of drama is ‘an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances.’ This week, we want you to choose a starter sentence and let the drama flow. Prompt: Begin your story with one of t...
- Kickstarter Spotlight: Pretty Boys And Animals
- “Whodunit?” – The Storieson Dec 11, 2016 in StoriesRed curtain The prompt this week was to write a detective story that included the following words: Investigate, harmless, sister, notebook, and midnight. Let’s find out what mysteries our writers have for us this week. Mike Young offers us Whodunit...
- F3, Week 68: Howdy Partneron Dec 11, 2016 in PromptsPrompt by Joyce Juzwik It’s time once again to head ‘em up and move ‘em out. You had a powerful good time at the hoedown last night, and you’ve just finished wetting your whistle at the local saloon. The herd is getting restless, and you’re...
- F3, Week 67: Whodunit?on Dec 2, 2016 in PromptsRed curtain Prompt by Joyce Juzwik Now that NaNoWriMo is over, we’re back, and we’re putting you to work. A crime has been committed, and we’re assigning you to the case. The detective in your story can be with the police department or a privat...
- Make Lobo Great Again
- The Kids’ Civil War
- Indie Grabs from Palm Spring Comic Con
- Zelda’s Cut
- Flash Point