Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Fixed Income Forum
- on May 24, 2012Slower than a grass fightYesterday morning there was a conversation here in the office about landscaping. One of my co-workers mentioned that he has Bermuda grass in one section of his yard that is encroaching on some fescue in another section.
- on May 24, 2012
- FW: Market Update 5 11 12 _ JP Morgan's "Achilles heel"on May 11, 2012Wake up call There we were…just sitting in front of our Bloomberg’s on a lazy Thursday afternoon. The hands on the clock slowly crept past 3:30 Central (closing time for the NYSE) and then something happened...
- 2011 Year in Reviewon Jan 6, 2012Four Years In the summer of 2008 there was a kid who graduated from high school somewhere in this country. His parents likely told him how lucky he was to be going to college because the job market was getting bleak. They likely told him...
- Market Udpate 12 15 11 _ Against the windon Dec 15, 2011It’s been a boring few weeks around here lately. No fishing, no jumping out of planes, no mountain biking, no travelling…it was all rainy days and sick kids until Saturday. What changed on Saturday? Last week I got an invitat...
- Market Update 11 29 11 _ Holiday Cheeron Nov 30, 2011Yaaaay…it’s all better!Yesterday morning we had snow here in Memphis, TN. Normally just the forecast of snow would mean car crashes and snarled traffic in this town...but yesterday it was magical…there were no traffic problems...
- Market Update _ Grocery shopping and sector analysison Nov 7, 2011Last night I was in the kitchen when the wife came home from the grocery store. As she was putting the groceries away she announced that she had just bought some special apples that taste like grapes. Curious, I asked how much she p...
- Market Update 11 1 11 _ Show me the moneyon Nov 1, 2011If you’ve been following these Market Update pieces you have been reading about how the recent pullback has been a buying opportunity and how I suspected the Treasury yields might not last for long at the lofty and optimistic levels we ha...
- Market Update 10 31 11 _ It's Halloween and the market is spookedon Oct 31, 2011What better day to announce the failure of a primary dealer than Halloween? Remember the old movie “Wayne’s World”? There were some scenes in the movie where Wayne and Garth would play street hockey out in fr...
- Market Update 10 28 11 _ On second thought....on Oct 28, 2011From: Steve Scaramastro [mailto:SScaramastro@Viningsparks.com] Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 10:52 AMTo: firstname.lastname@example.org; 'Lisa Butler'Subject: Market Update 10 28 11 _ On second thought.... News out of Europe wa...