Helping others realize they are not alone while preparing for, or recuperating from, a total knee replacement and other physicalities. Rated one of the best tkr blogs on the Internet, with a current readership of over 371,000.
Listed in: Health
Latest Blog Posts for Booktoots' Healing
- Sponsored Articles: The Scoop
- Health Blog Voting Plea: Vote For Me!
- How To Stay Healthy During Hot Summer Days
- TKR Comment Concerns
- Shoe Lifts: Little Known Benefitson Aug 11, 2016 in shoe lifts Add This Amazon blog blog posts blogging body alignment Booktoots bug killers CreateSpace ebook ebooks gait joint replacement Kindle knee replacement leg length discrepancy mobility orthopedic shoes orthotics scar removal self defense shoe lift tkr total knee replacement writingHi my favorite readers! Wearing shoe lifts, whether they are noticeable or not, provides many benefits. It can be easy to focus on the negative, but what’s the point in that? I previously wrote about being grateful for my 1.5” shoe lift. And.
- TKR Forums
- Another TKR Flexibility Exercise Using an Exercise Bike
- Stop Complaining & Get To Work
- Stop Complaining & Start Working
- Gratitude Works Wonderson Jul 11, 2016 in recuperation Add This Amazon amputee Booktoots CreateSpace exercise bike grateful gratitude gratitude and tkr recuperation gratitude everyday healthline.com knee surgery media.net tkr tkr blog tkr blogging tkr insight tkr recuperation total knee replacement total knee replacement recuperation wordpressHello everyone. Any one who has been through a total knee replacement knows that it takes a lot of recuperation and hard work. (That’s an understatement!) Sometimes it just doesn’t seem like it’s going to get any better. I regularly...