Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Nigerian Trend NG
- 2.5.1 OTHER RELEVANT LAWS THAT REGULATE FINANCIAL REPORTING IN NIGERIAon Sep 3, 2016 in Project2.5.1 OTHER RELEVANT LAWS THAT REGULATE FINANCIAL REPORTING IN NIGERIA The Central Bank of Nigeria is the main statutory regulator of banks and non-banking financial institutions under the terms of the Bank and other Financial Institution Act (1991).
- LABOUR TURNOVER AND ITS IMPACT ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY (BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY)on Aug 30, 2016 in ProjectBACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Obikeze and Obi (2004) to the employer the most important obligation he owes his employees in their salaries and wages. Though, there are some non-financial rewards like praise recognition and self esteem which workers equalit...
- CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYon Aug 26, 2016 in ProjectRESEARCH QUESTIONS Do lack of management efficiency result to lack of goals and objectives in business organization? Does lack of proper planning of management affect the activities of a business organization? Does Poor communication work between the...
- LABOUR TURNOVER AND ITS IMPACT ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCYon Aug 26, 2016 in ProjectCHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The word management has a multiple uses and can applied to many situation and circumstance. Therefore for our purpose in modern times we shall rather view management as an opening to both private and public sectors organizati...
- 2.5.1 OTHER RELEVANT LAWS THAT REGULATE FINANCIAL REPORTING IN NIGERIAon Aug 22, 2016 in NollywoodThe Central Bank of Nigeria is the main statutory regulator of banks and non-banking financial institutions under the terms of the Bank and other Financial Institution Act (1991). The Banks and other Financial Institution Act contain provisions on fi...
- 2.4 DEVELOPMENT OF ACCOUNTING PROFESSION IN NIGERIA: BRIEF OVERVIEWon Aug 17, 2016 in Uncategorized2.4 DEVELOPMENT OF ACCOUNTING PROFESSION IN NIGERIA: BRIEF OVERVIEW The accounting profession in Nigeria received a formal reckoning in the mid- 1960’s (Chibuke; 2008). During that period, Nigerian accountants, mostly trained by professional accoun...
- 2.3 EXPERIENCES OF COUNTRIES THAT HAVE IMPLEMENTED IFRS
- Davido’s Father (Dr Deji Adeleke) Biography & Net Worth
- 2.2 THE EFFECTS OF IFRS ON EARLY ADOPTION SOME EMPIRICAL STUDIESon Aug 8, 2016 in Uncategorized2.2 THE EFFECTS OF IFRS ON EARLY ADOPTION SOME EMPIRICAL STUDIES Researchers have been at work investigating the various aspects of this global standard that is IFRS. Some of the studies will be highlighted here especially as they relate to their eff...
- AN EVALUATION OF THE GLOBAL SHIFT TO INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARD AND NIGERIA QUOTED COMPANIES (CHAPTER TWO LITERATURE REVIEW)on Aug 8, 2016 in ProjectCHAPTER TWO LITERATURE REVIEW INTRODUCTION The wide spread adoption of IFRS has been promoted by arguments that the benefits out weights the costs. It however remains an empirical question if this is the case for all countries whether develop or deve...