Minnesota Workers Compensation guide for injured workers. Provides tools for those injured on the job and denied benefits, maximum medical improvement, notice of intent to discontinue benefits, and looking for attorney or lawyer
Listed in: Law
Latest Blog Posts for Minnesota Workers Compensation Secrets From Former Insurance Compay Attorney
- You Have A Minnesota Work Injury And Need Spine Surgery. Should You Go With A Traditional or Laser Lumbar Spine Surgery?
- Thomas Atkinson and Dana Gerber Honored As Work Comp Experts By Super Lawyer Magazine.
- Atkinson Law Office Wins Minnesota's First Work Related Medical Marijuana Case!
- I Settled My Minnesota Workers Compensation Case Years Ago. Can I Get Help?
- I Have A Minnesota Workers Compensation Injury. Can I Receive Medical Marijuana For My Pain?
- Have You Received or Are Receiving PERA Retirement and MN Workers Compensation Permanent Total Disability Benefits?
- Can I Be Fired For Reporting A Workers Compensation Injury?
- Construction Worker Falls To Death At New Viking Stadium. Was This Preventable?
- Thomas Atkinson Selected A 2015 Minnesota Workers Compensation Super Lawyer
- Atkinson Law Office Welcomes Dana Gerber As Our Newest Attorney.