Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Squirrel's View
- Moss girl of West Virginiaon Nov 5, 2015These are some photos from my short walk at Rolling Ridge Foundation. I love to get close inside these miniature worlds.
- Winter walk along the Shenandoah Riveron Feb 7, 2015This afternoon I decided to take a walk along the Shenandoah River since it was so nice out. Right away I found a branch with several gouty oak galls caused by Callirhytis guercus punctata, at least I think that was what it was.Nearby was Exidi...
- Mt. Rainer National Park
- Glacier National Park - The passon Apr 16, 2014Glacier National Park was cold and rainy one day and bring and sunny the next. The day I took the red bus up the Going to the Sun Road it was rainy and dreary but still beautiful.At the top, there was still snow all around.
- Glacier National Park - The lodgeon Apr 15, 2014Glacier National Park, St. Mary's area.
- Glacier National Park - Wildflower Walkon Apr 14, 2014Here are some of my photos from Glacier National Park. I have decided to just share the photos from the remainder of my trip with little narration. Enjoy the show.Old Ranger CabinBear scat on the trail. Here is where I began to sing "Hey Bear,...
- Lewis and Clarkon Apr 2, 2014 in Big Adventure23 June 2013The park ranger from the Buffalo Jump suggested that I visit the Missouri Headwaters State Park since I was passing by anyway. Meriwether Lewis described in his journal how they determined this to be the source of the Missouri River. They...
- Madison Buffalo Jump
- Yellowstone National Park - Mammoth Hot Springs
- Yellowstone National Park - Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River