Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Wildlife Photography
- The Bandipur Tales
- Birding at Nandi Hills - Part 3 - Nilgiri Wood Pigeonon Jun 7, 2014 in Pigeon Nilgiri WoodIts been so long, that I almost forgot what was supposed to be the third species in this list. :)Well, here it is, the Nilgiri Wood Pigeon, another commonly found and photographed bird in this region.Nilgiri Wood Pigeon, Columba elphinstoniiThe Nilgi...
- Birding at Nandi HIlls - Part 2 - Blue-capped Rock Thrushon Mar 23, 2014 in Thrush Blue-cappedThis is the second post in the three part series. The first post can be viewed at the link specified at the end of the post.The Blue-capped Rock Thrush is another species quite commonly spotted at Nandi Hills.Blue-capped Rock Thrush (male), Monticola...
- Birding at Nandi HIlls - Part 1 - Tickell's Blue Flycatcheron Mar 9, 2014 in Flycatcher Tickell's BlueAs usual, its been a while since my last post, in this four part post, i will put up images of three species commonly found at our local birding hotspot Nandi Hills.Nandi Hills is an old hill fortress in the Chikkaballapur district of Karnataka. It i...
- Blue-eyed Bush Frog
- In search of frogs and snakes - Herping expeditions
- Dhole - Indian Wild Dogon Aug 1, 2013 in DholeThe Dhole, also know as the Indian Wild Dog is one of the most successful hunters from the Indian Forests. They have been placed under the 'endangered' category by IUCN due to loss of habitat and possible transfer of diseases from domestic and ferral...
- Tickell's Blue Flycatcher - A dream setting!!on Jul 23, 2013 in Flycatcher Tickell's BlueA beautiful setting is what all of us photographers crave for, and here I happened to get just that, an image of a beautiful Tickell's Blue Flycatcher at Nandi Hills, Bangalore.Tickell's Blue Flycatcher, Bangalore, April 2013Equipment used:Nikon D3SN...
- The Takeoff - Blue-tailed Bee-eateron Jul 21, 2013 in Bee-eater Blue-TailedAn image of a blue-tailed bee-eater, just before it takes off.A blue-tailed bee-eater prepares to take off, Bangalore, May 2013Equipment used:Nikon D3SNikkor 600mm F4 VRGitzo 1325 tripodGitzo GH5380SQR ball headFor info on birding in Bangalore, feel...
- Greenish Warbleron Jul 18, 2013 in Warbler GreenishThe friendliest bird i have 'EVER' worked with. :) So friendly was this specimen, that as time went by, foot after foot it hopped and came closer till it was sitting on my shoe. Never have I experienced something like this before.Here is one of the i...