Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Keen Inspirations
- "Old Fashioned" Pumpkin Cookieson Oct 22, 2013This post was inspired by a question asked over at one of my favorite blogs, Heavenly Homemakers. I have learned a lot from reading Laura's blog and today I learned that you can cook a pumpkin WHOLE! Yes whole, assuming that the pumpkin will fit...
- Happy Fall!! Free Fall Chalkboard Printable
- In Loving Memory…on Dec 16, 2011of my granddaughter Chloe Anne Poffenberger December 16, 2008 Although you came and couldn’t stay, you remain in our hearts forever. Love, Gram...
- DIY Christmas Game Boardson Dec 11, 2011
- “Coffee-ology” Re-make: Coffee Printables!on Nov 14, 2011My kitchen isn’t the only thing getting a remake lately! I received a sweet comment on my Coffee printables asking for a larger size. I read it in my email and when I went back to reply that I had been able to resize the prints, I couldn’t...
- My Re-use, Re-cycle Kitchen Re-do!!on Nov 13, 2011Well, it’s taken me a few days to get back here, but I am really excited about my kitchen plan!! After we got started last week, my kitchen project came to a standstill. I have discovered a sure way to bring in work for my self-employed husband. St...
- Who tears their kitchen apart the first week in November?!?!?!?on Nov 7, 2011ME!!! It seems that our family always starts a project right before the holidays, like we need more pressure?!?!? Last year it was the utility room and bathroom. Those projects never made it to the blog, mostly because they aren’t/weren’t complet...
- Yes, I made a pumpkin out of a…on Oct 23, 2011thrift store light globe!!!! I saw this sitting on a shelf at the thrift store several weeks ago. My first thought was “pumpkin!” but I had to quickly remind myself of my commitment to really being sure of a project before I brought it home. So...
- So How Hard Can it Be…on Oct 22, 2011To just write a post and stick it out there? No long explanations to catch everyone up on why I haven’t blogged all summer. Is it really necessary to go into all the details or just start posting and share what I’ve got? Hmmmm…??? I’m a “fi...
- Guest Post for Gailon May 9, 2011I am so excited and honored to be guest posting for Gail while she is attending her daughter’s wedding! Gail has been such an inspiration to me! I have adopted her as my “blog mentor”! As busy as she is with her own awesome blog and...