Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Surviving in Japan: (without much Japanese)
- HOW TO: Make Your Baby Legal in Japan (if You're American)on Dec 5, 2013 in Giving Birth in JapanThanks to Ashley Tieman, mom and former missionary from Okayama, Japan, for this post.For most new parents, the hardest part about having a newborn is adjusting to a demanding new schedule. But for children of foreign parents in Japan, there's a long...
- HOW TO: Use An Electronic Japanese Toilet
- HOW TO: Find and Call a Taxi in Japanon Jul 18, 2013 in travelIf you have lived in Japan without a car, chances are good you've been stuck somewhere before. Japan has, for the most part, a useful public transportation system. Bullet trains zoom all over the country. Local trains service even more areas, while...
- HOW TO: Survive Summer in Japan [24 Resources]
- Do You Read Surviving in Japan via Google Reader? Read This.on Jun 29, 2013To our many, many lovely readers using RSS feed readers, you may or may not already know that Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st. Yes, this coming Monday. So if you haven't already migrated your feeds elsewhere, you may want to find a new RS...
- Starting a Business in Japan: Yoyo Market [Interview]
- Moving to Japan This Summer? 31 Posts to Help You Prepare
- 24 Places to Find Infant and Children's Toys in Japan
- What I Miss (and Don't Miss) About Living in Japanon May 24, 2013Having been back in the States for just over two months now nearly four months now, I've thought quite a bit about what I miss and don't miss about life in Japan as I attempt to overcome reverse culture shock and settle in here. I'll be honest,...
- 3 Things for Spring