Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Better Hens and Gardens
- Natural Pine Cone Ornamentson Dec 19, 2016 in DecorationsThese natural pine cone ornaments are not only beautiful; they’re easy to make and inexpensive as well. All it takes are some pinecones (gathered for free in our case), spray paint, ribbon, and a glue gun. I chose to make them&...
- Simple Saturdays Blog Hop 12/17/16
- Easy Beef Stroganoffon Dec 14, 2016 in Main DishWe have a long running discussion about whether beef stroganoff should be served over mashed potatoes (my husband grew up eating it this way) or over buttered noodles (the way I grew up eating it) at our house. I admit that it’s good both ways,...
- DIY Gift Idea – Luxury Bath Soakon Dec 13, 2016 in Beauty ProductsSince it’s the season for gifting, here’s an idea for a simple to make bath soak. Tied up with an appropriately colored ribbon and tag, it can be a thoughtful gift any time of year. Here’s the recipe for...
- Simple Saturdays Blog Hop 12/10/17
- The Veterinary Feed Directive (Livestock Owner Impact)
- The Veterinary Feed Directive – Update!
- Zucchini Casseroleon Aug 31, 2016 in Main DishThis casserole recipe is something that I learned from my grandmother, and it’s more of a direction rather than a precise recipe. She and Grandpa raised four boys in a small town during hard times, and she knew how to stretch a meal...
- Monster Zucchini – Chickens Love Them!on Aug 29, 2016 in FeedingIn our part of the country, we had a drought for most of the summer, and then suddenly rain. The rain was very welcome, but caused some monster zucchini in our garden – much larger than I really wanted to use. So, what to do w...
- Simple Saturdays Blog Hop 8/27/16