An inspirational blog for the DIY and home decor addict, specializing in refinishing antique, vintage, and new furniture. From antique dressers to making a mercury glass lamp, I'll put a coat of paint on anything!
Listed in: Home & Garden
Latest Blog Posts for Perfectly Imperfect
- Southern Living Inspired Home: Study & Master Suite
- Southern Living Inspired Home: Living, Kitchen & Laundry
- 4th of July Shoot
- Simple Centerpieceon Jun 27, 2016 in UncategorizedThis last couple weeks for me has been filled with loads of planning and scheming and some goal setting (sounds so cliche but what else do you call it?). This year has brought a ton of change for me, and I’m trying to go slow for the first ti...
- The Southerly Warehouseon Jun 21, 2016 in UncategorizedI mentioned to you I was working with Marsh Collective in Opelika, and I’ve been wanting to share more of their event space with you. The Southerly Warehouse is located in the historic district downtown, and was renovated to house events of a...
- The Grape Chandelier
- Oak Side Table Makeover with Black Chalk Paint Wax
- Jekyll Island, Georgiaon May 2, 2016 in UncategorizedOn a Thursday afternoon, the kids and I loaded my car and took a little drive. As with most trips, I drove with music blaring and the sunroof down. They sing along or play games with headphones in until their little heads topple over, heavy with...
- Spring Mantel & Living Room Plans
- Ugly Cords & Simple Decorating