Covers a myriad of subjects, from single parenting to dating over 40, life's ironic twists, and other humorous musings. Originally penned as a way for this unemployed writer to get a job, it mixes in good old fashioned copywriting and advertising fod
Listed in: Humor
Latest Blog Posts for Writing - It's My Thing
- "So help me God": My week on a federal jury
- SWF Seeks Miracle
- First Day of the Next Four Years of His Life, Take Two
- Tales of the Bad News Mom
- You Go Onon Jun 19, 2016Sometimes, people come into your life – and they change you. Such is the case with Mary.It’s true – there is “something about Mary”. And I’m sure it started with her mother. Norma and me, on her porch.Now THERE'S a story. Norma was a...
- Wanted: My Person
- I Love to Watch You Runon May 20, 2016Back in 2013, I happened upon one of those "being the best parent you can be" articles that usually makes me roll my eyes and slide one more rung down the "Parent of the Year" ladder. But this one was different. It was called, "6 Words You Should Say...
- Pessimism: Helping Me Look on the Bright Side Since 1966
- Parents – A Word of Advice: Be Curious (Before It's Too Late)
- Watch out - this girl's finally taking SHAPE.