a website that brings you cycling adventures and races around the Asia region. Cycling tips on improving your cycling are also provided. Photographs also feature in this website.
Listed in: Sports
Latest Blog Posts for Bikedan in Asia
- China: My Tibetan MTB Experience
- Bicycle Races in China: Now a Multitude to Choose From
- Yoga will help your Cyclingon Dec 30, 2014 in Top Tips for Cycling TrainingYOGA – It’s not just for Girls Photos courtesy of Craig Ferguson – http://www.craigfergusonimages.com Yep, that’s right, yoga is good for the guys too and just about perfect for the serious cyclist who wishes to transcend beyond the...
- China: Yunnan Colorful Gran Fondo
- New Zealand: Around the Mountains Cycle Trailon Nov 1, 2014 in Cycle TravelYesterday I had the opportunity to attend the official opening of the Around the Mountains Cycle Trail in Lumsden, Southland and witnessed part of what New Zealand is doing with the Cycle Trails Network development to attract more international touri...
- China: Chengdu Laochemi 100km Road Race
- Cycle Travel: Exploring off-the-beaten track in Chinaon Sep 16, 2014 in Cycle TravelChina is a massive country with many off-the-beaten track gems just waiting to be discovered by bicycle, too many that you’ll spend a lifetime here and still not complete them all; I’ve been living in China for over four years and have ba...
- Mountain Bike Stage Racing in Asia
- Cycling Secret: Durian Fruit the New Super Food?
- Racing: Bikedan’s 2013 Tour de Bintanon Nov 14, 2013 in RacingI had always wanted to go back and do the Tour de Bintan race for the past several years but always ended up doing something different like the 7-day Tour de Formosa race in Taiwan followed by the KOM Taiwan Challenge in 2012. I was invited to go bac...