Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Dr. Wes
- Physician Burnout and MOC: Treating the Cause, Not the Symptoms
- Philadelphia Medicine Magazine's ABIM Issueon Dec 16, 2016An entire issue of Philadelphia Medicine magazine devoted to ABIM, and they wouldn't respond other than to say:"We do not feel that this format appropriately presents the variety of viewpoints about MOC." The magazine attempted to invite Richard Baro...
- ABMS/ABIM MOC Controversy: 2016 Year-in-Reviewon Dec 14, 2016It's had to believe that another year has come and gone since my 2015 update on the ABMS/ABIM Maintenanence of Certification controversy. I thought it would be important to maintain this chronological annual review of the ABIM and their conspiring or...
- Chicago's Cold December Game Planon Dec 3, 2016In June 2016, "Chicago" had a problem. A small renegade group of doctors had uncovered some dirty secrets about the Chicago-based American Medical Association's (AMA) subordinate organizations, the Philadelphia-based American Board of Internal Medici...
- Knowing What We Don't Knowon Dec 1, 2016This week, Richard Baron, MD and Clarence H. Braddock, III, MD, MPH, both paid staff of the independent and unaccountable American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), received more (free?) advertising space in the New England Journal of Medicine to pu...
- How the ABMS MOC Program Threatens Major Medical Journal Integrityon Sep 5, 2016They are two of the most prestigious academic journal's in the United States: the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) and the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Both have published extensively on the American Board of Medical Spe...
- Hillary Clinton's Physician Does Not Participate in MOC
- American College of Physicians Stands By ABIM MOC Programon Aug 14, 2016Like the co-dependent spouse of a raging alcoholic, the American College of Physicians (ACP) continues to support the completely corrupt and untrustworthy American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. In a ca...
- ABIM Foundation: "Co-creating" Healthcare?on Aug 4, 2016Should the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Foundation be using our testing fees to "co-create" healthcare? Here is what "cocreation" in action looks like: As seen on Twitter (Note the comfy chairs, uplit curtains, and microphones, a...
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against the American Osteopathic Associationon Aug 2, 2016From the Philadelphia Business Journal: A group of osteopathic doctors have filed a class-action lawsuit against the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) seeking to recover millions of dollars in annual membership fees that the doctors allege the...