Specializing in the Art of the Lakota, we celebrate the American Indian culture through our collection of art, crafts, music, craft supplies & sacred herbs.
Listed in: Arts
Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Tribe Scribe
- Come meet the author of Paul Goble, Storytelleron Dec 20, 2016 in ArtThis is the first biography about Paul Goble and will be released at the end of January, 2017. The book signing will be January 21, 2017 (Saturday) from 11am – 2pm. Come meet the author and get your copy of the book “Paul Goble, Storytel...
- What’s Happening at Prairie Edge/Sioux Trading Post?
- Changing Times
- Who Killed Custer?on Jun 3, 2016 in ArtThis is the question for the ages, as some eye witness accounts place Custer at various points and some say death may have even occurred by his own hand. As the decades move forward and more truths are revealed we can safely say that the end was impe...
- Prairie Edge 2016 Open House Celebrationon Apr 29, 2016 in ArtJoin us on Saturday, May 7th for an Open House event. We spent the winter changing things up at Prairie Edge and Sioux Trading Post so we would like to share this with our many friends and family. The day starts at 10:00 am until 6:00 pm. We are look...
- Earth Day 2016: What has changed?
- Change Is Good
- Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo 2016!on Jan 27, 2016 in ArtThis incredible event, the Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo, is the second largest in the state of South Dakota, it is only rivaled by the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. The Stock Show has been around for 57 years, it started at the Central States Fairgro...
- Monday Morning Book Review
- January 2016: Fresh Start