Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Theologies
- The Endon Feb 5, 2016This is just a brief note to say that I'm no longer writing new posts here, though I'm planning to leaving the blog up for the foreseeable future. I still blog occasionally over at An und für sich, and you can read all of my academic publicatio...
- Guest bloggingon May 22, 2013I have a new blogpost up over at Homebrewed Christianity, in which I talk about some recent fuss over whether the emerging church/radical theology is racist and sexist. Go check it out.
- Art, pyschoanalysis and humour
- Kant doesn't care if you're happyon Jun 22, 2012We've talked before about Kant's categorical imperative and his idea of duty. One of the reasons that he was so radical is that he disagreed with one of the central principles of classical philosophy: that there's a link between happiness and ethics:...
- Which came first, the individual or the social?
- He's got the whole world in his (invisible) hands
- Once, there was no secular
- Theology Winson May 9, 2012 in MilbankTheology and Social Theory is probably one of the most important theological texts of the last 50 years or so. It established John Milbank as one of the big names in theology, and it's basically the founding text of the Radical Orthodoxy movement, wh...
- A book review wot I wrote
- Chesterton, inevitability, and the NHS