Lulz Blogs



Follow

It's comedy, only not.

Owner: calicolyst

Listed in: Humor

Other Tags: humor, comedy, internet, life

Follow

Aren't you sick of everything? 1 percent of all human creations are completely awesome and.. should be warshipped for their quility goodness. I'm here to talk about the other 99 percent... Lulz.

Owner: empororllid

Listed in: Humor

Other Tags: bull, complaints, entertainment, music

Follow

Humor site that contains funny articles, videos, and pictures.

Owner: seriouslulz

Listed in: Humor

Other Tags: humor, lolcats, fail, internet, geek

Follow

The ONLY blog on the interwebz worth reading.

Owner: interwebz

Listed in: Internet

Other Tags: Interwebz, Interwebz blog, interwebzorz, the interwebz

Follow

Just a humor blog and shared about author life, experience, and opinion by cereal meme discussion... Enjoy your life..!!

Owner: Trollulz

Listed in: Humor



Trending Topics

Close